Monday, March 29, 2010

WHew!

the baby shower has come and gone! now I am taking a little breather! everything went so well! I will post some pictures when i get them. my house was in tip top shape, the food was fantastic, and the desserts were gorgeous! We had 36 people here! and my house seems to be plenty of space, well at least when it's just me n Nora here, but then you add up to 30 adults, and the space just disappears. The weather was perfect so we got to open up our lovely french doors to the back yard so that definitely helped out. i spent all my energy on the shower, and then last night nora didn't want to sleep very long, at 5 am she woke up and stayed awake until just now. And i need to leave for work at 3:30. but it's all good cause I go up to see hector on wednesday!

I will be missing Jillian's last baby shower, and i feel pretty bad about that, but I really wanna see my hubby love. ANd then him and i are driving back down to GA together, which is always fun! And after Easter we are flying to Ohio to see his family (he has 10 days of leave). I am very excited about going to Ohio cause I'm not such a fatty now, still got some work to do, not necessarily on the weight issue, more about toning up. My legs just aren't the same as they were when I played volleyball, but I guess I shouldn't really expect them to be considering how much time I used to spend working out and playing. Plus Hector's family hasn't seen Nora since New Years, so she is gonna be getting some lovin! (like always)

Ok well I have to go put some clean sheets on my bed and do some straightening up. I have figured out that it is better to keep everything picked up all week long rather than just doing one big clean sweep at the end of the week. It just gets very over whelming!

No comments:

Post a Comment