Tuesday, August 31, 2010

bettering myself..

grr, so i am a little depressed with the way I look right now.
I am officially on a strict routine now. Washing my face and moisturizing twice a day.
Flossing and using my whitening toothpaste twice a day.
whitening my teeth like 3 times a week.
running for 20 min or so EVERY DAY!
doing my little 6 min shake weight workout everyday.
and doing an ass workout twice a day.
I would like to add in an ab workout also, but that's pushing it!
I am on Visalus twice a day, taking the shakes and vitamins and all the other stuff!
ahhhhh I wanna be skinny and pretty so bad! I was looking through old facebook pictures and i was very envious of myself like 2 years ago. I used to get up and get ready for something everyday, and now i just hang around the house, and no one ever sees my ugly ass.
If I could do all of the above, and get rid of my stretch marks before christmas, I will be a very happy person!
I've been doing visalus very strictly for 3 days, and semi strictly for over a week.
I am currently 2 pounds down. I want to loose 18 more. we will see how this goes!

1 comment:

  1. I think ur a cutie...minus the dreads...just kidding! But really...getting back into shape and on top of life always makes you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete